How Readiness Helps
- Ageing laptops, creaking IT, backlogs due to COVID-19
- Moving to the cloud
- Migrating to Windows
- Reducing/eliminating application downtime
- What about the next update?
- Hardware refreshes
- New security baselines
Modern desktops and application portfolios demand automation for:
- Scale: number of applications, number of clients
- Quality: validated, tested, certified
- Consistency: across platforms and distribution technologies
- Rapid update cadence requires frequent fixing, testing, converting and publishing
Change. Be ready for it.
The number and nature of changes required to maintain a secure, modern environment continues to change.
This pace of change is constantly accelerating.
Automated Application Updates and Ongoing Management
Cloud-Based Desktop Support
Cloud-based desktop support reduces client infrastructure requirements and allows for rapid project start-ups while reducing the requirement for local infrastructure.
Automated Packaging and Self-Service Optionality
A proprietary combination of algorithmic and runtime application analysis delivers a full spectrum of installation, runtime and uninstallation assessment results. These results allow large organizations to avoid logistical and security risks while delivering a fully compliant, fully documented audit trail.
Whitepaper: Strategies in Modern Application Management
Download a concise yet detailed analysis of how Readiness provides cloud-based desktop support for keeping your applications continually secure. Readiness’ CEO Greg Lambert explains how the flexible web-based, distributed architecture and rule-based algorithmic assessment engine helps IT managers reduce costs and time spent, while dramatically reducing risk throughout your entire portfolio.