Assess the compatibility of your applications for Windows 10 and Server 2016 (or Windows Server 2012 R2). Readiness is cloud-based software that automates the assessment and conversion of your entire portfolio of applications.
This changes everything.
All infrastructure included,
no extra charge.
Previous software solutions required dedicated hardware, database servers and specialist technical expertise. With Readiness, you need only a browser—any browser, any OS—and nothing else. Manage your desktop portfolio from your desktop, from a tablet or even your phone.
Being cloud-based SaaS, Readiness also employs a consumption-based pricing model. Pay only for what you use, when you use it.
- Readiness is fully cloud-based, so it requires zero infrastructure for assessment or conversion.
- No client requirements or dependencies of any kind (other than a browser and Internet connection).
- Use your own custom-designed build and server configurations.
- Software updates are constant and transparent to users.
- Available anywhere/anytime.
- Easily scalable.
Introduction to Readiness
Learn the fundamentals of what Readiness is all about and what it can do for you, in about 2 minutes.
Assess Your Applications, in Real-Time.
If Readiness has a “killer feature”, this is it. Dynamic Platform Assessment is a risk-reduction tool, a flexible approach to creating “what-if” scenarios.
A Real-Time Decision Support Tool
- Operating system update
- Office version
- Virtualization technology
- .NET version
Let’s talk about Conversion.
- EXE to MSI
- MSI to AppV
- MSI to MSIX
- Validation, Automated and Supervised Testing
- Customization, Tuning and Documentation
- Designed and architected as a modular, extensible platform
- Input format: anything that installs on Windows*
- Supported Output formats: MSI Installer, App-V, App-X, MSIX
- Support for:
- custom installs, builds and packaging processes
- automated dependency management
- custom documentation and reporting
- Certified, deployment ready packages (fully tested and documented)
Manage ongoing updates, patches, BAU.
Now that you have converted or packaged your applications, you can automatically ensure that they are up to date, and compatible with the latest patches, new or changed applications or Windows feature updates.
- Application testing made available anywhere, through a browser
- Support for multiple testing, deployment builds
- Algorithmic testing for “What if” scenarios
- Automated and Supervised run-time testing
- Fully documented process and results
- Create and compare testing plans across versions of Windows, builds and application portfolios
- Simple integration into existing projects and power-shell commands
How Do We Do It?
How do we provide a tool that can provide detailed assessments of many applications simultaneously, while being constantly aware of the changes occurring across multiple software platforms?
This tool must be able to query a massive database (over 300,000 rules) which is constantly updated with new information on a daily basis, and process this information immediately.
It couldn’t be done without being cloud-based. Hosting the system using Microsoft’s Azure platform gives us the processing power and of multiple high-end servers, and the ability to make the system smarter with each new application analyzed.
Of course, a close working relationship with Microsoft doesn’t hurt either.
What it means is ultimate visibility of what’s ahead of you, giving you time to react in the most cost-effective way to avoid those potholes.
The project dashboard shows all current
application groups (departments, clients, etc.)
Every customer has their own private application storage space
in an SQL database, which can be located in any region
Now let's add some applications...
+ 10 more...
Application Detail & Suitability
Dynamic Platform Assessment
Take it for a test drive today.
See what it’s like to asses the suitability of your application portfolio for migration to Windows 10 today. Assess your first 25 applications on us.
If you’d prefer a one-on-one demo, we’d be happy to oblige.