How Does it Work?
- Evaluate any application to assess compatibility with the target operating system.
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, Server 2003 and 2012. Edge and Internet Explorer 6-11.
- Check the suitability for Microsoft Cloud.
- Know which apps can be converted to avoid wasting time.
- Automatically fix, tune and transform your applications.
- Package using unique settings for special, regional or business unit requirements.
- Apply industry best practices.
- Bulk loading.
- Auto assessments.
- Automatically fix issues, including poorly-written MSIs.
- Automatically convert all applications, including those with legacy setups:
- Microsoft MSIX and App-V
- Liquidware FlexApp
- Symantec SWV
- Citrix XenApp
- MSI Instsaller
- Automatically ensure converted and packaged applications stay up to date and compatible
- Support for multiple testing / deployment builds
- Algorithmic testing for “What if” scenarios
- Automated and supervised run-time testing
- Fully documented process and results
- Create/compare testing plans across Windows versions, builds and app portfolios
- Simple integration into existing projects and PowerShell commands
Whitepaper: Strategies in Modern Application Management
Download a concise yet detailed analysis of how Readiness provides cloud-based desktop support for keeping your applications continually secure. Readiness’ CEO Greg Lambert explains how the flexible web-based, distributed architecture and rule-based algorithmic assessment engine helps IT managers reduce costs and time spent, while dramatically reducing risk throughout your entire portfolio.