- Readiness is fully cloud-based, so it requires zero infrastructure for assessment or conversion.
- No client requirements or dependencies of any kind (other than a browser and Internet connection).
- Use your own custom-designed build and server configurations.
- Software updates are constant and transparent to users.
- Available anywhere/anytime.
- Easily scalable.
Readiness is now Microsoft co-sell Ready
Microsoft this month released a significant update that fixes 68 reported vulnerabilities, including a record six zero-days affecting the Windows platform.
Each month the Readiness team analyses the patches applied to Windows, Microsoft Office and related technology/development platforms. We look at each update, the individual changes and the potential impact on enterprise environments. We hope that these testing scenarios offer some structured guidance on how to best deploy Windows updates to your environment.