We are delighted to announce that Readiness has been selected to participate in the UK government’s Digital Marketplace G-Cloud 13 program
The G-Cloud 13 program will replace the existing G-Cloud 12 and will continue to provide cloud hosting and software services, together with associated support services to the UK central government departments and all other public sector bodies.
The UK government has introduced the following changes with this latest version:
- Improved terms and conditions, with greater inclusion for the provision of day rate cloud support services
- Inclusion of the latest procurement policies, including social value and prompt payment
- Introduction of a fourth Lot for further competition for Cloud Support Services for larger, more complex requirements.
As part of this government lead effort, Readiness has been included to deliver the following: a complete, cloud-based application management solution that delivers: application assessments (compatibility and suitability), automated remediations and conversions and automated testing. As part of these offering Readiness is now available to provide the following services to the UK government:
- Application Assessment
- Application Packaging and Conversion
- Patching and Update Management
- Automated testing and publishing to Microsoft Intune